Saturday 31 May 2008

Miss you guyss~


To all "bye bye" members,

Thanks for your warm farewell in airport, I really feel so "em seh tak" when I standing on the accelerator, and see you guys keep on chasing me and saying bye bye with me [thats why i called you all bye bye members;)], sigh, that is sound proof, if not.. Is so sad to leave all my friend in Malaysia.

It is very successful to give Kath a surprise, thanks for the cooperate of all of you. Hope Kath will not forget it, is it touch your heart Loo?;)

Ya, its take very long time to check in, so sorry, i don't know it is so messy on that day, so many people. really thank you for you all passion, is very enough friend la you all, i love you guyz..

HAaaa~is time to sleep..now is 9.56pm, the sky here is look like 730pm in Malaysia. Tomorrow want to go church. See you guys..

Is me,
nic.m

4 comments:

Unknown said...

yes..it really touched my heart, an unforgettable one..make me more em seh dak..im still smiling before u enter da gate,da feeling of seperate wit u just bang on me once u entered da gate,i really dunno how at tat time then i realized we really need to seperate to a far distance edi..i miss u..even now can c u..but i miss u..hope tat can be there wit u..seriously..
our frens really 'gao yi hei'..run wit me together just wanna c u for few more seconds..thanks guys..thanks alot!!

Jerry said...

lol these guys partly wanna c 'hong jeh' only hahaha... thanks mok for giving us a licence to chase 'hong jeh' hahahha... j'king... ain't funny right?

wel, truth be told, when i was in ben's car, i didn't feel like talking, this uncomfortable feeling makes me like, "i'm gonna stop talking for these 2 day, dun kacau me...". Take care buddy...

Anonymous said...

aww...so lovely with all the surprises for Loo and also the comment from Dai Kor...Am sorry I din't manage to be there..but I pray to God bless this brother in Christ to be the salt and light in UK!!!And we say??Amen=)
It's really a good chance to leave your comfort zone,and explore the other side of the world in such a young age.Appreciate.Hope that this blog would hold our(me + church bro&sis) friendship as close as before!
Take care pal!!!
*shine for Jesus!*

Sab
xoxoxo

anorange8 said...

hey mok! surprise! haha..so glad that i found out that you have this blog! though you went to uk(ulu klang)haha.. but this is the place that we still can chill chill abit.. haha.. ya.. i'm very thankful to have you as my friend all this while! this time when you leave, it actually reminded me of something that happened last time, where you have leaved us to ipoh for study. i think because i'm still very young and my mind haven kai qiao yet.. so didn't know what is friendship and din really cherish it.. so this time no matter what i wanna be there to the airport to say bye.. haha.. May God bless you in every of your doings!

sad moment pray to God!
happy moment share with God!
lonely moment be with God!
hard moment stay with God!
and....
Every moment,
we will be here
praying for you to God!

take care bro!!
God bless!
Leonard