Sunday 20 July 2008

Thank for arrange everything for me..

~My friends...
How's everything? Any good news for me?hehe..

Is really a crazy week for me.. Just submit an assignment.. My first time that burn midnight oil to do assignment.. haha.. Really have your feeling, dude.. Is so stress on doing it.. Sigh, actually I should finish it earlier, but...

...On last Saturday,12/7, there is an event called Wirral Event, is a place opposite of Liverpool, about 20mins to take a train to reach there. Actually is a fun fair.. But, is a HUGE fun fair that I never seen before. I went there with 2 of my course mate. In the photo you can see people mountain people sea. We reach there about 1pm, we miss some of the special program in the morning. But at least we enjoy 2:30pm show(you will see it on the picture), is so impressive.. Everyone sitting around the field and watch the performance. Feel very nice. The weather is very cold cause of windy, even sun is shine but because that place is at the seaside, there is windy. Actually my friend wanted to play one of the "game", but 1 round is about 3pound, quite expensive for him. Haha, why i didn't try once..? haha, actually I don't dare to play this kinda "games" is too dangerous. So we just walk around.I scare to play those "games", but Ah Lu, you know, she really crazy, last time we went to Sunway Lagoon with Yloon, Jerry, Adeline, Joseph Kuah... wau, that fellow pull me up to play the pirate ship, rover coaster.. Wah, that's the only once in my life, please don't put me in danger. She loves it very much<---danger women.. Boys, be careful maybe one day you will be the victim like me.ahhaa.

Ramai Orang ni...


I hope this is my helicopter so that I can fly back to Malaysia. But this is an air ambulance.



It is at the middle of the sea.


is very windy right here.


The Best in UK.Wau!!!

Thanks god, this year Liverpool is the capital of culture of European. So that a lot of event will be held in Liverpool. I come in the right time. Yesterday,19/7, there are Tall Ship Event in Albert dock and Warrington Dock in Liverpool. You know what is tall ship? Just look the picture. People there is terrible, they expected 500, 000 of people visit it, I tell you, I never experience that much of people in a place, go every where need to Q, is worth, this event is impressive, cause those are another things that we never seen before or step on it. Lucky we walk there early, if not, we will squeeze in the see of people. We never regret to be there, although we walk until our legs is pain, we walked about 5-6hours non-stop, maybe ladies is better than us, cause they always practice in shopping mall:p, I think I was well practice in Malaysia with Kath, but still can't stand the tiredness of my legs.. We get on to Navy and Tall Ship, and take some pictures.
On Navy




tall ship

He is so leng zai (the Horse)..

I felt that I come on this year is an arrangement from heaven, why I say that? It is because this year UK currency drop, even though the tuition fees is more than last badge, but we pay less than last year when we convert it from ringgit to pound, and Liverpool is the capital of culture of European. Wauu, is so "zheng" man.. I no need to waste too much money to visit other places, there are so many activities in Liverpool enough for me. hehe.. Praise the Lord.

Very tired already, tomorrow have class, so need to sleep now. See you guys.

God Bless You.


No comments: