Thursday 3 July 2008

"We need your help!"

Ermm...

Today, 2:15pm, I was in the lab, I receive a message from my dad. In the message mention that,

"This few months he was very busy, OUG youth center is force to move, dead line is on August, and regarding the House of Victory 20th anniversary charity dinner they need to find VIP, sell ticket. And some now they facing financial problem. he need my prayer."



I got shock. He never write this to me at all. I feel that they are facing very serious difficulty now. PLEASE my friend support House of Victory, if can please buy ticket from Katherine, because I have some ticket with her. They really need your support. Sms or call Katherine. If possible, please help me to publicize it post it your blog, let your friends know about this House of Victory, tell your parents Or sell some tickets to your friends. I really appreciate. Thank you very much. And please PRAY for House of Victory. Thank you. You can visit our website www.hseofvictory.com.

These 20 years House of Victory really work hard and save a lot of souls, youth, drug addict, senior person.. let his works continue and walk. Our head office is in the OUG youth center, we can not stay there any more, office going to shift, thats mean we need to spend money on shifting and a lot of works to do, and some more 20th anniversary charity dinner..... Oh Lord, please help us!

I feel so sad because I not there to help them, I can't do anythings.. sigh, what I can do is try to post something about House of Victory and publicize it. And pray harder..........................( I don't know how to express my feeling now)........................

All the best...


No comments: