Wednesday 18 June 2008

Abit late today...

Now is about 2am, usually I will sleep at 12something am, nowadays have to sleep earlier, not like younger time, haha...

Later I have to face on my 2nd lab test(start at 1pm).Our lecturer,Dr. Munther, said this time will be very hard, he gave us tips, the tip is "must study hard." -.-' Dr. Munther likes to joke with us, he looks very cute too,haha, I will take a photo with him,hehe. I gotta be serious in this test, must score some marks, other subject will be harder than this.

I feel that <手牵手> is so meaningful, so that I post it and share with you all. Lets hold hands together to go through every moment, the most important is we must hold the hand of Jesus, he is always welcome us to hold his hand, amen?!

Ya, there are some songs here(in the MP3 player, the "bear bear") to share with you guys, I put in some Hillsongs' songs as well, hope you all like it.

ok, now gotta get back to the notessssss......

Ciaoz

No comments: