Wednesday 25 June 2008

Football fever...

Yo~,
Tell you all 1 thing, I went to Anfield Liverpool football field and Everton Football field yesterday. We walked about 45mins to reach there. Is really happy when I see the place. hahaha. Is tired but enjoy. Show you all some picture here.Still got a lot of photo in Mun Yaw camera, I will grab it back later.
*Don't worry will upload more.

Is really windy and cold here..


A funny sign that we saw..haha..

Ya, today is my 1st AI class (Artificial Intelligence), is quite interesting subject, we no need to face exam on this subject, but have to hand up 2 assignment.. Our lecturer name called Dr. Karl Jones, is a story teller, he likes to talk history, but of course there are some story is related with our subject. I do like this kind of lecturer, because history is one of my favorite subject. He put in a lot of knowledge in to his lecture time. As he mention, he doing a lot of AI research, he loves AI. He is funny, is kinda "nerdy" Doctor. One thing we found it difficult in his class was his accent is a bit different with the Britain, he said he is Wales(hope that never spell it wrong). Overall the whole class is relax.

Haha, Euro 2008, we just watch it, Germany vs Turkey, 3-2..but I not their fan, so I didn't get any hard feeling. In UK, football is a famous game, I love basketball, but in my area I couldn't find any basketball court. That's mean I have to follow the trend here. I join my course mate play football today, and I bought a new football shoes today, I plan it to purchase a pair of football shoes for a long time, but still can't get a reasonable one. Today we go to SportDirect, 2 of my Indian friends buy football shoes, because it is cheaper than Malaysia, we buy the same design but different colour, haha, lucky they didn't choose my colour, hehe, I think mine is nicer, haha. There are red white, white orange, black blue(mine) 3 types. Is Reebok.

Okie, back to our topic now.. I think the football fever is infected all of the boys in LJMU(my Uni), a lot of people on the field today. We think we don't get a chance to play when our addiction show, so that we change tempat, hah, this is a nice futsal court with "tiang", haha, we start the game with 7 on 7, yea, because we have 14 here, others at the field. Wau, I perform "perfectly" with the shoes. But fortunately I fracture with my right leg,sigh, but not so serious, luckily my friend brought "Tit Da Zao" from Malaysia. There is 1 thing I wanted to thanks God, actually I thought I will bring some cotton from my house, actually that is a gauza, "haih, never mind la, bring d" I think. But now I realize that, why the gauza is in my bag. I use it to tie up my leg. Hope that my leg can recover very soon and I can back to the battle field,HAHA...

My big foot.

When that time I sitting beside the court, there is a big field which is fall into disuse, the wind blow, the grass follow the wind, and the sunset is shining on me, and I watch them playing, I don't know whether you can imagine or not, it is so nice, and the seagull is flying at the sky, whats a nice scene, the feeling is so good, I praise the Lord in my hear, it is very beautiful. Unfortunately, I can't capture it up, but it is in my memory.
Don't worry about me, I am okie.

Is time to sleep now.
good night

1 comment:

Unknown said...

woi! guess wat?..just now when i on my way back home, suddenly a thought came out in my mind..thinking whether will u hurt ur leg when u played football yesterday..who knows..c i really can feel man what's happening to u...take care ah u..bcareful..