Sunday 22 June 2008

God is so good to me...

REALLY SUFFER... Tomorrow morning will face my 1st subject final exam, we burning midnight oil to score higher marks.. Very tired now.. My friends still haven't sleep yet, I very "gia shu", thats why I stand until now.

Today i really want to praise God. Previous weather forecast announced that these few days will have rain in Liverpool. This morning, when I woke up, wau, the weather was terrible, it was cloudy and windy, "Oh Lord, I want to worship you in your church, if you think I should go to church today please don't allow the rain falls. " I prayed.(Whats a silly prayer? Of cause we should attend Sunday service..Because of tomorrow I have a test so I made this prayer) Our God is so kind, he stop the rain, but the wind remain.. I and another guy was walk by faith from our hostel to church, and from church to our hostel, we never hit any water from the sky.. Hallelujah!! You know, we walk almost 40mins distance to church. Is so amaze..Thanks God...

No comments: