Tuesday 3 June 2008

The first time we cook in UK..

Yeah, finally i bring back some cooking tools from Leeds. 4 of us really not prepare well to UK, all chicken hand duck leg, but still cook something to fulfill our stomach, not too bad.


member of chicken hand duck leg.

Today I come back to Liverpool from Leeds, very tired, after putting back my heavy bag, then go out to settle my tuition fee. I though that I can open an bank account here by today, surprisingly, we have to make appointment with the bank. Is not like KL, fast and easy.

Ya, Caleb Mok, I heard that you fail your driving test wor... Don't give up try again..

Hey, guys, thanks for your comment.
My dear friends, please update your story. Thanks.

Tomorrow, start the 1st class, have to prepare myself. I just pray that I can understand what those lecturer teach in class, if not..T.T

Sigh, I miss my family, my friend, my dear, qing jian............. God Bless.....

No comments: