Friday 6 June 2008

Another dinner we have made..

haha,
We decided to cook herbs soap chicken.. I contribute my herbs for our dinner.. At first we boil the herbs for 2-3hours then we put in the chicken and boil about 2hours.. The result is...wait...i show you.. teng teng teng tenggg........

I can commend it is success.

Oh ya, I own you yesterday Bah Gut Teh Chicken, I show it to you now..




Today, we will go to church.. is the Chinese church that I attended last Sunday, they held a party for us, and provide dinner. Because of that my friends all going to church tonight. They wrote will have music, food and so on program. I think is like our neutral event in Malaysia for foreign student..hope that it will be fun..

.m

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WahHhh..not bad wo..really look tasty huh?..hou yeh!nextime when u come back u can cook for me edi..lol..!!

Anonymous said...

My dear son,

Finally got to see your photos in the office. I am very happy.
Never thought you will be in UK one day, it is really God's grace.
You still look the same, white white and fat fat, I do not have to worry about you. Everybody is fine, except dad and caleb having some cough, should be well after a few days. It is raining almost everyday, but not heavy. Jia Ci will be to the campus on 7th.
We miss you. God bless.