Friday 6 June 2008

Share With You..



Today I have a feeling that want to share something with you all. Recently, House of Victory(HOV) is doing a lot of training for those drug addict, to build them to become an ordinary man in our social.. We help them to repay the social. Most of the supervisor and staff are ex-drug addict, but now they change their and they try their best to serve. Some of them serving in old folks home, some in youth center, some in drug rehab center, and some of them working in other NGO. They work quietly, but they pay a lot, a lot of strength, energy. Nobody knows what they did for us. They just carrying a serving heart to do their best. I feel very happy to see them putting effort on their job. Praise the lord.

In my blog I just wanted to acknowledge them and may God bless much much more them.

Mr Philip Mok, my father, who is the founder of HoV, He hope that in future HoV will have a place for them to serve the community. I also hope that his dream comes trough.

By now, HoV needs a lot of money to operate, and liabilities as well. They need financial support. I hoping there will have some company or any corporate can support them to survive.

To know more about House of Victory. Please check in out in www.hseofvictory.com.
I pray that HoV will helps more people and do more things for our community..

Please give them a hand to move further.Thank you.

May God bless you.

No comments: