Wednesday 4 June 2008

Bah Gut Teh in UK...

Yo~

Hows the camp?A4Jianss....
I miss it laa.... Sigh... Please share with me your experience in A4J camp... I really curious about it...

Erm, ya, today we make a great dinner we never had.. We make BAH GUT TEH, but using chicken drum stick, really feel different. Really thank god, I though this few months we will not cook any delicious food. Thank you Kath for teaching me how to put the material. We really not good in cooking. Just try our best. Sigh, this afternoon I cook oat for lunch, my friend eat till vomit, he said too hard to eat, but I and Mun Yaw feel ok with it. Isn't it so bad?Anyway, we still finish everything.

Today class quite ok, lecturer give us a lot of example and exercise to strengthen up our MATLAB Program. Hopefully, I can score all the paper. Keep me in prayer, thanks.. next Wednesday will had a test on it. We need to face it very soon.T.T..oh ya, my lecturer is a middle east Asian, he so kind, once we raise our hand up i straight away come to see us. Is a good lecturer. And another assistant name Osamah, haha, not Bin Laden la. At first, we also frighten..haha...

Everyday we walk about 20mins to city any buy things, walk about 45mins to China town. Hopefully, I can reduce my calories.

Well, is time to sleep now..keep in touch, brother and sister.

I love you all..

.m

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey didnt show ur chic kut teh pic ge?..so how was it?..nice anot?..

Anonymous said...

Hey there,today was the last day for camp...ended up with loads of tears tho=)but one thing Ps Philip preaching was great...and I will try to share more in my blog bout the camp.And the camp rises me to the other stage of my life,and God's presents was GREAT!you will enjoy it man!Anyhow,it is worthwhile being in that camp,but I'm sure Jesus will reveal His power in Malaysia and He loves Malaysia..watch out for the revival!Amen!Take care bro!

Sab
xoxox