Wednesday 11 June 2008

Just finish lab test...

Yeah~
Just finish a test..ermm...okok la...thanks god...3 questions,I did 3 1/4part..still have few more test in the following weekT.T

Actually, Sunday I was sick, my feel so dizzy, and I vomit and have diarrhea. Feel so suffer. I keep on praying for myself, praise god, the next day i can go to class.

How are you all? All in fire d la, right? haha, praise the lord, I think is time to launch a boom, and shake the whole Klang valley..haha..more souls will be save. Go go go..

Today we eat curry chicken, yam yam,hehee...

Hey guys, Euro 2008, support which team? Actually, I support England, but..sigh.. too bad.. Don't watch until too late ya!O ya, I saw previous England team red colour jersey long sleeves 6pound only.. "So cheap man", Alan said..

Haha, is time for me to watch now.. see you guys...

1 comment:

Jerry said...

hahaha so cheap man, but if u convert it into rm, i bet u'd just run back to petaling street for better bargain (i know i would)

well i've made a vow to god that i'd bring 1 particular street to god (gonna christianize them all who live there) so yeah, let d holy atomic bomb fall on our beloved motherland, go Malaysia!

:)